Inter-Growth is a team dedicated to improving the human condition, as well as bringing hope and comfort to those who are suffering. We do this by helping service organizations, donating our time, and a portion of our profits to organizations that help the communities we serve. As a team, our work is guided by the principles below:
- We seek to understand the challenges and barriers facing organizations and the persons working within them.
- We join organizational staff – the true experts – in considering problems and developing solutions.
- We do not presume to know everything – we listen and learn so that we may be of optimum service to our clients and our communities.
- We bring our hearts, minds, and strengths to help organizations achieve their objectives.
- We treat all persons with respect and value.
- We believe in responding with inner calm and personal power rather than reacting to people and situations.
- We believe that our thoughts and what is in our heart is revealed to those around us and has an impact – either positive or negative.
- We believe that relationships based on love and openness have the power to transform individuals, organizations, and communities.
- We believe that by adopting and embracing a Team Code of Honor, we become an unstoppable force for positive change. The Inter-Growth Team Code of Honor is below.
Team Code of Honor
Adopted June 6, 2007
- Always do what is right for the client
- Be accountable
- Always present a professional image
- Respect and understand the confidentiality policy
- Be on time
- Deal direct
- Be willing to “call” and “be called”
- Recognize and celebrate ALL achievements
- Choose to have a positive attitude
- Never abandon a teammate in need
- Be resourceful
- Support early, often, and unconditionally
- Commit to personal development
- Value importance of human relationships
- Be dedicated to improving the human condition
- Have fun!