The Contract Implementation phase represents the core of the public sector contract cycle – successful implementation of solutions that work for you and your clients.
Inter-Growth helps you and your team to successfully manage the contract implementation and establish a solid client relationship that result in contract retention and future renewal.
We provide your organization with implementation support by:
- Managing contract implementation projects and work plans.
- Developing efficient implementation schedules.
- Establishing comprehensive summaries of proposal offerings, requirements and deliverables.
- Developing supporting materials, including policies and manuals.
- Preparing for readiness reviews, including process coordination, and deliverable composition.
- Providing program implementation and support for medical management, care coordination, integrated care, and behavioral health programs.
- Conducting provider/staff training sessions and implementation meetings.
- Developing systems for, and assisting with, community, stakeholder and provider outreach. This includes web content, printed documents, and education materials.
- Assisting with network contracting and development activities.
- Preparing and delivering staff and provider training plans and programs.
- Supporting model office activities.